Open Water, Advanced Open Water, EFR, Rescue, Divemaster and Assistant Instructor Package
The next step up the ladder - Assistant Instructor has all the benefits of Divemaster knowledge and skills coupled with a wider selection of courses available to teach. It also gives you the opportunity to gain experience teaching before going on to complete the Instructor Development Course and Instructor Exam.
Spread over six months, this package takes you from complete novice to Assistant Insructor with a SAVING of OVER £300!
- Open Water
- Advanced Open Water
- Emergency First Response
- Rescue Diver
- Assistant Instructor
Duration: Minimum 6 months
- Prescriptive Dives - re-enforcing the skills you have learnt during your courses
- Drysuit use for ALL dives - both Confined water Dives and Open Water Dives
- ALL dives conducted in the Sea - where you were planning to dive
- 1:1 in-water tuition - no other students spoiling the dive and slowing your pace down
- Instructor focusing ONLY on you and your needs
- Includes all required course materials - Manuals and slates.
There are lots of kit options availble - speak to one of our instructors for the best option for you.